Hello World

Hey publishing world.
It's good to back.

It's been a while since I started my first blog in 2015. That blog was (and still is) called "Routignota - Breaking out of Routines". I started it in my last year of high school (actually "Gymnasium" as it's called in Germany).

Back then I already knew that what fulfills me in life is creating, publishing, interconnecting and most of all beeing free, beeing in the flow and with the flow of Life.

I tried my hand on many things in these last 4 years since I finished high school and it's been a tough ride. Beeing the "Experimenting Martyr" that I was born as. I am a big fan of the Human Design System which helps me to understand my true nature and thereby helps me to appreciate my self for who I truly am at my core.

I am here to experiment. To find out what works and what doesn't. To look into ways where the beautifully straight thinking human beings don't look. That is my job to find other ways.

I am a pathfinder.
A artist sometimes scientist sometimes poet sometimes flowet. Sometimes I just make up this words as I groove along to Notorious B.I.G. instrumentals blasting in the background dark like a prison hound... Or so it goes ;)

Anyhow this is the first blogpost of this new blog of mine in which I will focus on Design, Concept Art and related fields such as Biology and perhaps Physics. I am looking forward to sharing my Discovery Journey here and to take my self seriously by daring to post my thoughts and now worrying about critics and haters and about the voice in my head the doubt and the fraud that creeped into my brain, And the time has to come to say I don't give a dayumn. Cause if I don't then my Life would be in vein even though everything is game that would be a f*ckin shame.

Peace & Welcome beautiful inhabitants of Planet Earth It fills my heart with Joy. The Joy of Life itself. I am joyous that I have have found the guts back to reach out to you!

God bless you!

~Yours truly~
~Michael Hans Heck-Roth~

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts